Shane's Room

Shane and I are making a new home together. When we moved I wanted to give him a room that was for boys. I picked out some bedding and a carpet that had cars, planes and trains. The colors are very masculine - navy and forest green. I didn't want to put up cheesy kids art. I decided to make my own using scrapbooking materials.

The products are mainly from Basic Grey's Wander line including the papers, stickers, and chipboard. He's enjoyed having them over his bed. I wonder if they spur his imagination. I put them up on the wall, but they would also have made a good mobile.

Using a set of chipboard tag pages, I'm making another wall hanging for Shane. This one has pictures.

These are 2 of the 5. I really like the 4 x 5 size. It's just enough to make a cool collage and incorporate a small photo. Much easier for me to work with than ATC size which is only 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. Hope you enjoy these. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: