Another month gone by...

Wow is it really June? The heat in Atlanta in oppressive. Shane inquires about going to the pool on a daily basis. All the on-sale ice cream is sold out at the grocery store. Yup, it's summer. I'm keeping busy with a little bit of this and that. I'm scrapping pretty consistently, but not churning out the volume I have in previous years. I'm ok with that. My focus lately has been high quality or experimentation. Sometimes one doesn't lead to the other!

This layout was created with Bo Bunny's Ad Lib line for EMI.


This page uses older and new embellishments from Crate Paper, Jenni Bowlin, MME, Sassafras and Basic Grey with WRMK Merry January papers. I saw another page where the banners and pennants were overlapping. I tried mimicking that, but I don't think I got it just right.


This layout combined 2 very classic boy lines one from Echo Park and the other from Bella Blvd. I used some premade layered embellishments to add dimension to the page along with EP Little Boy stickers.



I picked up some recipe cards at Michael's this past weekend. A set of 20 cards on heavy cardstock was under $1. My thought was to use them as reinforcement for some journaling cards I add to mini books. When I got home and took them apart the first thing I did was glue cards together back to back. So 2 cards became one. I glued them with the card print facing out. The backs were white, and in hindsight that would have been better. A few months back I bought this cute die cut journal book. It's from Bo Bunny's Blast Off line. 12 patterns with 2 sheets each for $5 was a very good buy IMHO. I've yet to use them, and decided I pull out the sheets and glue them to these heavy duty bases I'd created.

I cut them out with my large Fiskars scissors. Detail scissors just weren't tough enough. If the white side of the cards had faced out I could have left a slim border around each one. Instead I just cut straight to the edge of the paper. Not sure what will become of them, but I'll be sure to share results here. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: