Can you hear the Ooos and Ahhs?

It's that time of year. CHA Summer 2011 is only a week away. Most scrapbook manufacturers are in the process of unveiling their newest creations. Crate Paper is one of my favorites. Here are 2 of their 3 new lines.







I love it all and must make it MINE!

Glitz Designs has a new release a super hot color combo I first saw with My Mind's Eye's Stella and Rose release earlier this year. Vintage Blue is just awesome. You can see more of the products here.


I LOVE everything and anything Halloween. Jenni Bowlin typically isn't my style, but her latest vintage Halloween line is awesome.

Can't wait to get my hands on the accessory sheet.


I want to give a shout out to Studio Calico's Memoir collection, and I'm eagerly anticipating the embellishments from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found 2 release.

0 comments: